Join a fast-growing US online home goods retailer and grow your career with us. ... Show more
We’re looking for a Google Ads PPC Specialist position.
If you enjoy crunching numbers, working with spreadsheets, and analyzing data, please consider working with us.
Full-time availability is required. We’re looking for a dedicated person, working 40 hours per week. Additional hours are also paid if you wish to work more. You will be able to choose your own schedule. Communication with the manager in the US time zone will be necessary, but it will only be a small portion of the day. You can choose to have online meetings during US morning hours or evening hours.
We're looking for full-time, long-term, and ongoing cooperation only. The first weeks will be dedicated to training.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and manage our Google Ads accounts
- Create thousands of ad groups, keywords, and ads in accordance with our guidelines
- Study the products we sell, to be able to create relevant keywords
- Maintain our internal google ads management spreadsheet
- Monitor key performance metrics and search terms reports
- Adjust bids to maximize returns of the best performing ads and cut down on underperforming ads
- Analyze profit margins, shipping costs, and operating costs, and integrate them into our Google Ads strategy
- Work on device, geolocation, and demographics adjustments
- Report to the management on the progress
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 1 year of experience in PPC management
- people management (team leader, supervisor, manager) experience is a plus or an advantage
- Good understanding of how Google search ads (GSN) and shopping ads (PLA) work
- Experience with Bing Ads and/or Facebook Ads is a plus
- Basic Google Sheets (or Excel) skills
- Good English is necessary for communication with the team, and ad copy creation.
- Solid computer to work with huge spreadsheets and a strong internet connection. We don't want this to slow you down.
- Positive attitude, can-do mindset, sense of ownership, and pride in your performance and its impact on the company's success
- Long-term commitment - treat this as your career
- 14 paid days off per year and unlimited not paid days off
- Advanced 1-on-1 training on all aspects of the role
- Stable, fixed salary
- Opportunities for professional development
- Friendly atmosphere and working closely with the owner
- Online interview process