The Metro Esports & Technology centers offer state-of-the-art gaming, tech-based live and virtual STEM classes, high profile Esports competition, and live-stream broadcasting reaching millions of gaming, entertainment and technology enthusiasts nationwide. We are looking for someone who can effectively develop value-added relationships between our customers and our brand-partners.
• Prospect and sell all Metro inventory including, but not limited to: premium signage, live-stream ad spots, social media integration, naming right's, product activation and hospitality.
• Focus on relationship building and servicing clients after the sale.
• Create and pitch sponsorship decks
• Responsible for the retention and renewal of sponsorship clients
• Other duties as assigned by the CEO and VP of Operations
• Degree from 4-year program.
• Minimum of 1-2 years sports experience.
• Minimum of 1-2 years sales experience.
• Individual must be energetic, enthusiastic and dedicated.
• Individual must be able to handle multiple projects, meet deadlines and achieve objectives.
• Prior experience in sponsorship sales experience is preferred.
• Candidates applying for this position should be aggressive in seeking new business and be comfortable with cold calling.
• Ability to work event nights, weekends and holidays as required.
• Superior problem-solver, with ability to work independently.
• Effective organizational and follow-up skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Must be a team player and be willing to help out in all areas of the business.
SALARY AND COMPENSATION
• Base salary is commensurate with experience.
• Additional compensation is earned through a commission/bonus plan.
... Show more