- I would like an updated PayPal Checkout to include Credit Card payments, etc.
- I would like an automated Disputes/Chargebacks system.
- I would like the IP of the person purchasing my product to be recorded as proof as soon as they purchase a product.
Currently I have:
- A simple website that has a Pay Now Button (PHP is used for communication between PayPal and the MySQL Database)
- Once an item has been purchased it sends the payment information to the Database
- If they login to my game it then gives them the item and stores the IP they received it on and what time they got it
- During a chargeback or dispute I would then have to screenshot the row in the database containing that specific purchase. I then have to pair this with a line of text from a text file from when they logged in. These two are used as proof of purchase and receiving the digital item that I sell. (I would like this process to become completely automated using the Dispute API so that I do not have to screenshot both pieces of information myself and send it to PayPal.) ... Show more