PROJECT MANAGER/ PROFESSIONAL ARCHITECTURAL DRAFTER ... Show more
Third Eye Designs is CAD drafting outsourcing company for AEC industry. TED is seeking highly motivated, talented, and hardworking architect/ project manager for our fast-paced company that is growing with great opportunities for the right person. This position will offer the candidate opportunities to grow within the firm both as part of a team and independently on a variety of project types.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
· Project management of mid to large scale projects.
· Coordinate with oversees client.
· Manage, schedule, and assign design team support for project execution.
· Write and edit project communications for project teams
· Oversee and assist in the production of 3D visualizations.
· Manage the production of construction documents using AutoCAD.
· Bring together structural, mechanical, and electrical designs and create a way or a method of accurately arranging them to produce building designs that are understandable and feasible.
· Oversee, organize, and inspect the work of draftspersons, technologists, technicians, and other relevant team members working on construction projects.
WHAT YOU BRING
· Bachelor’s degree in interior design or architecture.
· Minimum of 10 years of experience in architectural or interior design (outsourcing experience preferred)
· Experience in multi-family, senior living, residential, or hospitality industries.
· Highly developed skills in project management, attention to detail, and highly organized.
· Confident in design ability and strong client relationship skills.
· Ability to perform in sales and marketing adventures.
· Strong leadership, communication, and great listening skills
· Strong knowledge of MS Office systems, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Revit and Sketch-up.
· Expertise in construction detailing.
· Ability to work weekends and late nights when needed
· Ability to mentor and train junior and mid-level staff to ensure the team is delivering a high-quality product.
· Strong knowledge of workplans, contracts, tracking project hours, deliverables, and KPI performance of team.
WHAT WE BRING
· At TED we care about everything, our clients, our people, our families, our community, our work, and thinking outside the box.
· Fun, collaborative, and creative environment.
· Career growth and skill development.
· Competitive pay
· Flexible working hours