Due to upcoming changes in our team, we will hire a new team person – as soon as possible:
React Frontend Developer (f/m/*, 80%-100%, remote)
Are you passionate about recent web developments and new technologies? Are you an open-data nerd? Are you interested in the mechanics of politics? As we share common values of diversity, we especially encourage women to apply for this position.
- We expect you to have all capabilities in web development (basic understanding of PHP, HTML, CSS, Git), and a good knowledge of all basic concepts behind web architecture (HTTP, caching, DOM).
- Completed / well advanced education in computer science, programming, or applied informatics (university, technical college or similar) OR self-trained wizard with outstanding track record.
- Independent working habits.
- Very good command of English as our main working language.
- Based in Europe / within CET (max. ± 2h) timezone.
- Solid experience of applied UX / UI.
- Experience with D3.js, Redux-Thunk, Webpack, and PHP/Symfony.
- Mobile interfaces experience (iOS, Android), e.g. React native.
- German language skills are a plus, French and / or Italian language skills would be a super-plus.
politik.ch is based on Symfony, React, and some more libraries. You will join a fully agile team of back-end / front-end developers & UX design. Our tool is a comprehensive, reliable, fast, and independent platform that collects and processes open government data focusing on politics.
You will be key in maintaining and expanding it. Therefore we offer a competitive compensation based on your location, and additional benefits, depending on your needs and goals. We will work fully remote. Your role can be performed part-time (80%), with great flexibility, and we support flexible working arrangements.
Please send your application (CV, cover letter, track record relevant projects) to Clemens Schuster. Don’t hesitate to ask any questions.
... Show more