Profile- Remote Guide Associates (Tele-based counselling and health research assistant)
Job summary: ... Show more
We are looking for Remote Guide Associates as part of our war room team and who can work remotely by respectfully engaging with the staff nurses, pediatricians, and facility heads in health facilities and ASHAs, ANMs, CHOs and Mothers and family members in the community to meet the highest metrics of success under various projects of the CEL.
• Empathetically listen, understand the needs of the health facility teams and accordingly strategize to co-develop effective communication.
• Trust and relationship building with mothers and families new-born/infants/children and all other related stakeholders.
• Regularly assist to prepare leader boards based on the indicators decided as per the needs within projects/strategy.
• Leverage existing district and block level quality monitoring team and mentoring teams of the health system.
• Assist the team leads in preparing and reviewing the facility performance benchmarks and monitor the project's progress according to its timeframe.
• Document and prepare detailed weekly/monthly reports on each performance indicator of the facilities.
• Identification and mapping key stakeholders of the facilities based on their roles and responsibilities.
• Communicate with district and block stakeholders like administration and health facility teams.
• Closely work with the all other internal teams for overseeing each facility's performance.
• Support and guide to internal team field members for their daily work.
• Update MIS and different data sheets.
• Support the facility team in the establishment of Mother and New-born Care Unit.
Required Core Knowledge, Skills and Experience
1. Can do tele-communication based respectful engagements with different types of stakeholders regardless of whether they are senior or junior like doctors, nurses, hospital managers, staff nurses, etc.
2. Can give constructive feedback, negotiate and plan with the team.
3. Is able to earn respect of facility team and community team.
4. Proficient in MS Office like excel, word and presentation, can prepare detailed reports and share.
5. Fair knowledge of data analysis, is tech savvy.
6. Can work in harmony with the other team members in CEL.
7. Excellent communication skills in Hindi/English.
8. Understanding and skills in regional/local spoken in different regions of Uttar Pradesh.
About CEL: CEL is an impact-focused research and innovation organization of global repute- we have been embedded in rural UP since 2003 and have made seminal contributions to the science on advancing maternal and new-born health and early child development, as well as to global and national policy. Our mission is to place mothers at the heart of human development and nurture them so that they can nurture the future of humanity.
We compete with world's leading universities like Harvard University, Johns Hopkins
University and work very closely with World Health Organizations, Grand Challenges Canada, Government of India, Government of Uttar Pradesh and National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh.