We are a fintec company providing internet / mobile and online banking platfrom.
We are looking for a very experienced and senior Java springboot engineer that can develop Role and Access API for both the external users and the admin .
1. Invite a user
2. Invited user must have a waya account already
3. Enter email address, phone number , first name , last name, select access type, password – send
4. Email with the link is sent to the invited user
5. Invite user used the link and the password to login in
6. Before the invited user can access the platform , the invited user must be logged in with his / her main waya account.
7. If the invited user is not logged in to the main account..the system requires invited user to login . in this case : login to your main Waya account -> if successful -> login with your shoprite credentials,,,-> if successful enter OTP sent to the email and phone number
8. If the user is logged in with the users main account, it will just require the user to login with the shoprite credentials.
9. Upon loggin, the user can see list of all companies he is managing from his main dashboard.
10. Anytime the user clicks on each of those company to access the company’s page, it would require the user to login again with the user’s main credentials, upon successful, it will require the user to login with the company credential (shoprite) , upon successful, it will send email and sms otp, upon successful, the user can access the shoprite account based on the access that has been granted .
11. The invited user can access those invitees (company’s) platforms by either from the users dashboard or from the link / url received during the invitation was initiated
12. So at any point…main access credentials, the company’s ( shoprite) and OTP are required before.
13. For the admin, users with only specified company email domain can be invited.
Please provide your CV and the work you have done in the past.
Samuel ... Show more