I am looking for a high-quality romance ghostwriter to create some unforgettable, passionate, and well-developed short stories. These short stories will have to be developed as part of an overarching series. Therefore, this is a long term project and I am looking for a committed, high-performing writer to develop this long-term relationship with.
I want steamy romance, with well-developed likeable characters and a plotline that makes sense. You will need to be a creative genius with great imagination, correct punctuation and grammar and an excellent command of the English language.
Write "Kabana" at the beginning of your bid so that I know you took the time to fully read this job description and you are not blindly bidding.
- Military Romance/Action Adventure Genre (A series about Special Ops/Military/SEAL alpha males and their love interest).
- Each book 10,000 - 15,000 words, $100 to $150.
- Written in first person point of view, with alternating chapters between hero and heroine
- No fillers, no "introduction", just get straight into the story with a brilliant and intriguing hook
- Be able to write and model the tone and the style of the samples I send through and write to what the target audience wants
- Steamy, hot and happily ever after always
- The characters need to have depth, have to be likeable and be someone readers can relate to and sympathise with
- The sexual chemistry has to be there at the start
- Written in American English
- Some tropes to explore - enemies to lovers, forbidden love, forced proximity, characters with emotional scars/insecurities
- An ability to develop plots with a dramatic and fresh twists on tropes
- A short attention-grabbing blurb for each book is needed, as well as for the series
- You will need to submit a detailed plot of the book and a summary of the series before we start
- You will also need to submit 2 title ideas for the book upon completion
- Please submit work in word document
- NO PLAGIARISM. 100% original and previously unpublished. No old ideas and nothing shared with a previous client. We use Copyscape to check.
By submitting a proposal, you agree that
- You are a ghostwriter and will not be named as the author
- Upon final payment, you do not retain any rights to the work
- The work can be altered and used as required by me
- You will sign an agreement contract
Please send through samples of your best work that is similar to what is required here.
The series is a mimimum of 5 books, so there's ongoing work for the right candidate.
... Show more