We are developing a small line of home goods for a boutique store in Washington DC. We are looking for people with the following skills.
1. Expert sewing and construction of blankets, duvet covers, pillow cases using fabrics such as linen and cotton.
2. Able to perform in a production environment with the capacity to complete 50 to 100 orders a month.
3. Have your own production quality sewing equipment.
4. Experience to provide suggestions on how to improve product by providing input on quality construction of product.
5. Experience in packaging would be great but not required.
The initial job will be the production of 1 to 5 sets of bedroom linen. This could lead to up to 50 to 75 orders a month. ... Show more