I want creative personnel to research the possible practical courses and projects using Nepal Government's Secondary level Science and Technology textbook (Class 6 7 8 9 10). The official textbook curriculum is provided with this. Recommended to use the text book and understand what it is trying to give to students.
Things to do:
1. Develop a detailed curriculum in the form of a formal book
2. Identify the scientific facts to be understood by the student from each chapter
3. Research and be creative enough to come up with the tools and techniques to understand scientific concepts and create a project to implement the learnings
4. try to make use of locally available tools and materials to teach
5. List all the steps for using such tools and perform the project
6. Make sure the language and format are easy to understand by the students
7. Make the projects relevant to the daily lives
8. Try to include cool but not too complex experiments for each concept.
Example: See this video (removed). How it teaches about electricity and electric circuits. This can be the learning material. And for the project students can use household copper wires, holders, and light bulbs as an application. ... Show more