Posted 16 Days Ago Job ID: 2007895 70 quotes received

UX design

Fixed Price$1k-$2.5k
Quotes (70)  ·  Premium Quotes (3)  ·  Invited (0)  ·  Hired (0)

  Send before: February 22, 2023

Send a Quote

We currently have a web app that is 80% designed already but need help with the designs for the remaining 20%. The remaining work consists largely of things like user onboarding flow, log-in/sign-up screens, and polishing up specific components like forms. The most important part of this project is to think through how users would use the app and figure out the easiest way to help users accomplish what they need to do, hence UX will be the focus.

The current designs are in Figma so will need you to complete the remaining designs in Figma as well. We will walk you through the existing designs before the project starts so you have a feel for the current state and match its style

... Show more
Epi F United States