- Bachelors Degree in Computer Animation from Full Sail University.
- Portfolio/Demo Link : Sb3darts.com
- Experience throughout the 3D pipeline. Modeling, Rigging, Animation, Lighting, VFX, Compositing.
- Experience Managing, developing, and communicating graphic standards and corporate branding.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Nuke, Maya, Microsoft Word and Powerpoint.
- Ability to work in a fast past work environment.
- Detailed, meticulous, and strong organization skills.
- Trainable, resourceful and solution-oriented.
- Ability to generate, articulate and present creative ideas and strategies
- Strong interpersonal skills that encourage team cooperation, promote enthusiasm, and motivate strategic thinking.
I have always been a passionate artist since I was a child, I spent most of my time growing up drawing, writing, painting and being as creative as possible. Coming out of Full Sail University I would consider myself a pretty well rounded 3D generalist, though i've chosen to specialize in Compositing & Matte Painting. My biggest goal coming out of school is to continue pushing myself to become a better artist, as continuing to educate myself and collaborate with others. I want to be apart of a team who takes pride in everything they do, and are always pushing the limits of technology and the industry standard in each of their projects. I love the idea of being able to tell a story through art, and always try to incorporate a story into all of my personal projects. What sets me apart from other artist is the passion that drives me everyday, and the inspiration I find in everyday life. Being able to bring a project from a 2D concept, to a 3D reality is a very rewarding feeling, and If I can continue to bring people's vision's and dreams to life, there is absolutely no where I would rather be.
Reviews For This Service