· Re-positioning AT&T from "long-distance leader" to provider of "total communications."
· Creation of proprietary models to help clients position their companies and products for the future. (Johnson & Johnson, Exxon, Chesebrough-Ponds)
· Assessment of strengths/weaknesses of Coca-Cola's vs. Pepsi's global campaigns.
· Design and execution of "Values Study" for General Motors to help reposition Buick for a more "youthful" mature marketplace.
· Hired as independent consultant by Syntex to prepare introductory strategies for the "switch" of Naprosyn/Anaprox to OTC market (Aleve).
· Developed consumer positioning/concepts for new business presentation to Glaxo for the introduction of new migraine headache remedy (Imitrex).
· Identified marketing issues impacting "switch" of Zovirax to over-the-counter status for Burroughs Wellcome.
· Commercialization of APS' Microsponge technology (time-released delivery system). Presented year 1 global strategy and
Reviews For This Service