Architectural expertise in Amazon Web services technologies. Handling and managing Amazon containers, development environments, application servers, deployment builds, monitoring of live applications and customization of AWS environments based on the requirements.
• Rating: 9/10 • Experience: 8+ yrs. • No. of Projects worked upon: 30+
1) In-Depth experience of EC2 instances configuration, management, application deployments, auto-scaling, configuring load balancers, managing backups, remote management and monitoring
2) Expertise in CLI (Bash) and PowerShell scripts to manage and configure AWS from command line
3) Expertise in CloudFormation ‘blueprint’ templates to create, manage and configure AWS services
4) Expertise in managing AWS services from APIs via SDKs, integration of AWS APIs into the application. Have implemented SDKs based solutions in Java, Python, Node.js and PHP.
5) Managing AWS configuration as ‘Infrastructure as code’ (JIML) to control and manage IT Infrastructure from code
6) Deep understanding of IAM (to securely control AWS resources accesses) users, roles, policies and Security Groups to secure the applications, infrastructure components, servers etc.
7) Managing AWS from ElasticWolf Client Console for fast and quick control on AWS services
8) Proficient in Deployment Automation – Elastic Beanstalk, OpsWorks, CloudFormation, DevOps.
9) Building Highly Available systems –
- By using CloudWatch and triggering automatically
- By using multiple isolated data centres, availability zones within a region
- By using AWS auto-scaling and EC2 scaling
10) Designing Fault-tolerance systems, managing dynamic server pool
11) Keeping costing structure Optimized - Analyzing and Suggesting best infrastructure and services of AWS with optimum costs and robust architecture
12) Development Experience of working on AWS internal Cloud IDE - Cloud9
13) Worked on AWS ‘Developer Tools’ services which provides complete cycle of development automation from setting up environment to production release – CodeStar, CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy
14) Worked on various projects based on AWS Lambda service to call and manage AWS services internally and from applications/interfaces by creating lambda functions and configuring event sources.
15) Creating applications in Serverless environment
•• Tech Stack ••
Compute : EC2, Container, Scaling, Lambda, Serverless, ECS, Fargate, Elastic B
Storage : S3, EBS, Glacier, Snowball, EFS
Database : RDS, DynamoDB, Redshift, Neptune
Networking & CDN: VPC, CloudFront, Route 53, API Gateway, ELB
Mgmt Tools : CloudWatch, CloudFormation, Auto-Scaling, OpsWork
Dev Tools : CodeStar, Cloud9, X-Ray, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy
Analytics : Athena, EMR, Kinesis, Glue, CloudSearch
Security : Cognito, SSO, Shield, WAF, IAM
Mobile : Hub, Gateway, Pinpoint, SDK, AppSync
Integration : SQS, SNS, SES
To know more about services, please check following link: