I have worked on 36 successful projects in insurance, banking, government, and telecoms covering the full project life-cycle.
With a technical background and excellent analytical and communication skills, I am able to understand both the business and technical aspects of problems to deliver proven, valuable, and award winning solutions.
* Implementing business rules for regulations, compliance, workflow, policy, procedures, product configuration, product reconfiguration, pricing, costing, optimisation, and eligibility.
* Full implementation lifecycle: UML/IE analysis and design, UAT/FIT,
agile, epics, user stories, use-case, wireframes documentation.
* Strong integration skills: VB6, C, PHP, JS, ASP, SQL, XML, XSL, XSLT, SOAP, Java, MQ, HTML, XpertRule, FICO Blaze, DROOLS, JUNIT, red hat.
* Other business experience in retail banking, transaction management, credit card processing, pensions, stock control, general IT consulting.
* Presentations: wrote and presented responses to RFPs with 80% success rate.
* Training: designed and delivered bespoke training courses for both clients and IT.
* Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills; able to receive ideas and also convey and relay ideas clearly and concisely to people of all abilities.
* Facilitation of client workshops to gather requirements and formally document, structure, and verify their understanding of their business.
* Team player: reliable, supportive, responsive, sensitive to needs of other team members.
* Self manager: long experience working independently as the sole representative of various companies at client sites. Experience reporting directly to GM.
* Strong technical background with large project programming experience in banking, insurance, corporate, telecoms, and government.