1. Original layout and design, graphics and color themes of your choice.
2. Optimization, editing and enhancement of images for print..
3. JPGs of the work in progress for your review and editing.
4. 5 Revisions from initial approval of layout and design.
5. Direct interface with printing services for optimized fulfillment and on-time delivery.
6. Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign programs are used.
7. All rights to the artwork go with the client upon payment in full. All files saved on CD and shipped to client our uploaded to the HMCS website for download with back-up files maintained by HMCS for preservation.
8. Copy/text to be provided by client or edited by HMCS from existing materials.
Costing Breakdown: Varies based on content, complexity and overall size of the project:
Typically: $25+/- per hour with 8-12 hours time for a catalog. 5-6 hours for book cover.
Stock imagery if required, at actual cost - Normally $19-50 per image.
6 Reviews For This Service