* Prepared and implemented numerous long-range and annual business plans, as well as periodic and project cash flow budgets.
* Recognized as one with exceptional writing and communications skills; published author of article presenting a new statistical approach to valuing the stock of closely-held companies and two books about the Ferrari Spyder California classic automobile.
* Managed entire due diligence process for acquisitions.
* Developed computer model to measure performance of client portfolios for Senior Managing Director of major, tier-one Wall Street investment banking firm.
* Completed acquisitions that increased major pulp, paper and decorative products publicly-held company size by 40%.
* Sold $millions of advertising space in trade and consumer publications (consumer electronics, entertainment, airlines, city & county governments, real estate).
* Instrumental in preparing offering memorandum and documentation, then, negotiating the sale of a major animated feature