I specialize in organizational improvement and change management. I focus on the totality of organisations - all aspects and how they interact to deliver optimum performance. Specific consulting areas that I have been involved in recently are:
* Assisting client executives review and refine strategies.
* Reviewing organisations against their existing or new strategies.
* Facilitating client executives and specialists to identify issues and solutions.
* Developing and evaluating options for new organisational arrangements.
* Managing projects to deliver operational improvements.
* Reviewing operations and developing performance improvements.
* Leading organisational transformation.
* Change management, including related executive coaching.
My qualifications and memberships include:
· Bachelor of Science, Engineering (Honours), London University (UK).
· Advanced Management, Cambridge University (UK).
· Past President of the NZ Institute of Management Consultants (IMCN