· Assessed engineering and environmental conditions of commercial and residential properties through the ASTM scope of work.
· Prepared Phase I ESA, Radius Map (EDR Database Search) and PCA reports including reserve tables and site figures.
· Traveled to in-state and out-of-state properties and facilities along the southeast, northeast, mid-west, and western regions of the United States.
· Corresponded with all clientele including set up of site visits, attaining property information and submission of all final report drafts.
· Identified of all environmental concerns and hazards (past and present) including LUST's, NPL's, RCRA (SQG and LQG), UST's, etc. within the given radius of each property.