- Prepared private equity firms for audit
- Created new accounting books, streamlined accounting procedures and trained staff
- Set up new procedures and policies
- Forensic accounting: track shareholder distributions and complex internal bank reconciliations
- Discovered $5M in fraudulent activity by firm partner
- Testified to judge in civil court as expert witness
- Forensic accounting: track and reconcile legal bills. Identifed $120,000 in legal overbilling. Testified in arbitration as expert witness
My core strengths are my forensic reconciliation, auditing, and planning skills. I have fifteen years experience with increasing responsibility in capital budgeting, credit risk management, and financial reporting for Fortune 500 and venture backed enterprises in financial services, telecommunications, corporate banking, Internet and software industries. In that time I have uncovered $5M in fraud through forensic accounting and $120,000 in legal over billing.