• IELTS with 6+ Bands in writing.
• Conducted extensive research on the Internet to help with providing factual statistics into the articles/blogs.
• Created monthly Excel spreadsheets to help manage when the clients' Social Media Accounts and the number of posts they needed posted.
• To advance my career and enhance my writing skills and become a part of a pool of highly experienced and talented team of researchers, writers, authors, editors, and copywriters.
• Proficiency in design and lay-out of email messages for email marketing
• Goal-oriented, enthusiastic, and the passionate
• Open-minded and highly adaptable to new innovation
• Ability to work for long and extended hours
• Promptness and dedication to work
• Known as a team player who is also able to work without supervision
• Relentlessness and thirst to enhance my technical knowledge and skills
• Extensive knowledge of best practices for content marketing on the internet
• Ability to work under pressure
• Superb skills in copywriting
• Knowledge of HTML
• Efficiency in researching and documenting sources
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of various blog platforms like Blogger and WordPress
• Write high-quality content articles in various topics such as local politics, ancient cultures, social media, environmental issues, youth, labor issues, and general society
• Edit and rewrite articles assigned from time to time
• Able to source for clients
• Perform extensive web research to collect pertinent data and gather images related to the assigned article
• Search for websites and coordinate with site owners for guest posting opportunities
• Write email messages for advertisement purposes
• Design the layout of the email messages for marketability and ease of viewing in various platforms such as mobile phones, tablet computer, and other such devices where email messages may be accessed from
• Search for images and edit them using Adobe Photoshop if necessary to make the email more visually appealing to audience
• Supervised a team of content writers and copywriters
• Collect and collate necessary secondary data from both the Internet and data producers for a particular research topic
• Wrote web content for the department’s website
• Search for information and related literature on the assigned topic
• Help coordinate meetings and events at the Department of Anthropology
Reviews For This Service