Master of Management (Manufacturing)-MMM
McGill University, Canada Jan 2005-Feb 2006
Bachelor of Technology (Mechanical Engineering) -IST class with honors
REC Kurukshetra, India Sep 1989-July 1993
GRE :- Quantitative 770, Analytical 650, Verbal 460
Toefl :- 267 out of 300.
3M Canada, London Mar 2006-till Date
* To lead six sigma projects for continuous improvement of Double Coated Tapes (DCT) processes.
* Troubleshooting quality problems for incoming raw materials for Medical-Indicator Tapes.
* Working on waste saving of CAD 170,000 per annum.(Potential)
Autotech Engineers, Delhi Jan 2000-Nov 2004
Process and Product Design Engineer
* Implemented low cost automation as per customer requirement.
* Redesigned Special Purpose Machines (SPM).
* Designed and developed PLC based mistake proof equipment for various automobile companies.
* Successfully handled the a
Reviews For This Service