1. online application for analyzing the stock trader's performance on NYSE and NASDAQ markets
2. a distributed investment accounting software.
3. Vehicle Registration System
4. The first one was a web service providing support for BinHex format for file transitions from Macintosh to PC and vice versa. The second one was a web service for image transitions from Macintosh to PC and vice versa. The key was multi-fork Macintosh files support under NT, Novell& different clones of Unix (K-Ashare/Samba).
5. Arena is a desktop stocks performance analysis application. This application is replacement for old DOS program used for 11 years. Application downloads daily or weekly quotes from the remote provider periodically, maintains and analyses them. In addition to pure tabular representation charts are used to represent original quotes along with derived statistical performance measures.