· Maintained/Support about a 150 computers on Mac & Windows 2000/98 in facilities in Phoenix, Toronto, New Jersey, United Kingdom, and Australia.
· Developed and managed software and database for old and new projects. Old project databases in Filemaker Pro. New project databases in SQL server.
· Managed system resource outsourcing for computer & network infrastructure.
· Responsible for process mapping (60%) and development (40%) within the ITO Enterprise Tools team for Phoenix.
· Integrate ASP/SQL server portal technology in to extensive global corporate environment.
· Responsible for interviewing, analyzing, and mapping business processes within 2nd level teams, as well as working with the architect in understanding and mapping inter-group processes.
· Designed and developed a client embedded C/C++ application for the RIM blackberry 950 pager to reduce service technician service and delivery cycle time by 20%.
· Developed and managed the requirements and database setup on Or
Reviews For This Service