· Using Java, ASP, ADO, SQL, HTML, ODBC, JAVA SCRIPT, VBSCRIPT AND COLD FUSION to build web-based applications for clients.
· Using Internet Information Server (IIS) to setup the clients' intranet. Designing and creating databases using SQL Server and MS Access for web-based applications.
· Letting the users login and logout into databases using web-based applications to manage their data online.
· Using Visual Basic, Visual C++ (MFC), C++, SQL, ADO to build up client / server software which connect to SQL Server through ODBC.
· Using SQL Server and MS Access to design and create databases for applications.
· Packing the software and making the CDs in order to delivery to the customers.