* Interim IT Manager of software firm during illness of Vice-President. Responsible for internal network, quality control and testing, R&D, and systems programming. Managed 7 employees.
* IT audits and security reviews throughout Oklahoma and North Texas.
* Y2K assessments and remediation consulting.
* Modeled power company cost allocation procedures to satisfy regulator concerns about fairness to consumers.
* Conducted access security review of a new online commodity trading exchange.
* Analyzed the data files of 2 tax collections agencies to insure file integrity after the agencies merged.
* Managed the implementation of enterprise accounting software at a major federal government agency.
* Directed the development of an Oracle and web-based system to automate processing of securities orders and transfers. The system allowed the firm to double its volume without adding staff.
* Managed the build-out of a new call center and company offices and directed the firm's move to i