2005 - On Going United States Department of Agriculture, Washington, DC
* A government contractor working for InfoReliance out of Fairfax, VA.
* Development of ASP.NET web applications for loans and loan tracking for Rural Utilities Service (RUS) with the USDA.
* Use of C# for code behind and business logic.
* Use of SQL Server for database needs.
2002 - 2005 National Weather Service Silver Spring, MD
Computer Systems Analyst
* A government contractor working for RS Information Systems out of McLean, VA.
* Widespread use of C# and regular expressions to process the data from the NOAAPort to use on the TAF Stats on Demand web application. Along with the regular expression packages, the multi-threaded, windows, XML, and data access classes were also utilized extensively.
* Extensive use of Delphi, ActiveX/COM, ADO, and XML to program the complex business logic and data intensive logic for the TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast) Stats on Demand web application.