· Eleven years industry experience as an enterprise architect and developer on both UNIX and Microsoft
platforms, specializing in requirements engineering, domain/design/data modeling, project
management and distributed systems architecture design.
· Six years experience with the Rational Unified Process (RUP), the Unified Modeling Language (UML),
Rational Rose, Rational Clear Case, Rational Clear Quest, Rational Requisite Pro, Rational XDE, and
Visio for Enterprise Architects.
· Four years .NET, including C#, J#, VB.NET, Win Forms, Web Services, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, NUnit,
NHibernate, Log4Net, SOAP, XML, XPATH, MSMQ, Diagnostics, Reflection, COM IOP, and Visual
Studio Add-In development.
· Two years Java 1.4.2/1.5 with Eclipse, JUnit, Hibernate, JSP/Servlet API, Tomcat, Xerces/Xalan,FOP.
· Revision Control experience includes Visual SourceSafe, PCVS, CVS, Subversion, TortoiseCVS and
· One Year Interwoven TeamSite Content Management System (FormsAPI, CGI