Web site and mobile app will be used for delivery service.
1. Customers will sign up and site will generate a username and password which will be emailed to customer.
2. New customers must submit the customer number of who referred them in order to complete the sign up process.
3. Customers will log in and see a short menu of items available for delivery. They will then be able to submit an order. The site will then generate and send a text message to the administrator advising of the order.
4. The site must have a control panel where the administrator's current phone number can be entered. This will be the number to where the aforementioned text messages will be sent. The control panel must also allow for the manual entry of new customers.
5. There must also be a customer directory for the administrator which can be searched by customer number, email or phone number.
592 Reviews For This Service