Professional Microsoft Dynamics Navision techno functional consultant with more than 5 years of experience.
Technical areas of expertise:
- Working with versions NAV 4.0 (5.0) to 2017.
- SQL Server 2005-2016 configuration and maintenance.
- RDLC report development in Visual Studio 2008-2015.
- NAV/SQL permissions configuration.
- Third party applications development.
- Upgrade from 2009 to NAV 2013 R2, NAV 2015, NAV 2016 and NAV 2017.
- .NET development (XmlDOM, REST API, file management).
- Working with web services.
- Customer live And off line support.
- Development Testing.
- Developing components And verticals solution.
- Requirement Analysis.
-Integration Navision With SharePoint.
-Project Documentation (Technical) & User Training.
-Microsoft Power BI Desktop
Functional knowledge in NAV:
- Trade & Inventory
- Sales and Purchases areas
SQL SERVER DBA / DEVELOPER
I have got more than 6 Years of experience as SQL Server Programmer and DBA.
- Experience of working with SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2014 and 2016 as DBA.
- Experience with SSIS, SSRS and SSAS.
- Able to work with Complex and very large databases.
- Can understand and work with very large and complex queries.
- Having exposer and experience working with Data Analysis and Reporting.
- High availability (Clusters, Always On, Log shipping, Mirroring)
- SQL Azure (Database as a service, SQL Server Virtual machines)
- Data Warehouses
- Database architecture, management, development, optimization.
- Data centric .NET applications and Sites (C#.NET, WPF,WCF,ASP.NET, Silverlight).
- Distributed team’s management (Agile, SCRUM, TFS, SDLC, defining and controlling processes)
- Troubleshooting and will work with you to understand and repair bad data.