- Recruited to lead team of 45 professional services consultants, knowledge engineers, and industry experts; 6 direct reports with $5.75MM annual budget.
- Led international client councils to define requirements for next generation products. Designed tools, hired staff, and launched products, expanding seats within existing accounts and broadening client base.
- Defined unique selling proposition by initiating build out of taxonomy in 19 industry verticals. Established market standard for information product offerings in a frequently commoditized market segment. Taxonomy a key factor in acquisition of company in fall 2001.
- Launched telecommuting program for team of industry experts. Reduced production delays and sick days while increasing number of production days to provide a more global solution to blue chip clients.
- Spearheaded replacement of outdated technology with a more robust, sustainable platform. Reduced number of maintenance staff by 60% while increasing
Reviews For This Service