Business & Finance
· $3,200,000 total one-year savings and 66% reduction in staff time spent in workforce planning activities due to developing a PC-based tool to structured and automated the processes.
· 70-91% accuracy rates in identifying high performers using custom-designed interview processes vs. an average of 15% accuracy rate for previous processes.
· 83% reduction in project duration - from average of 12 months to 2 months - due to design and execution of custom selection process for high volume job classes.
· $1,800,000 estimated savings in annual competency & results assessments instead of conducted by vendors.
· $2,330,000 saved in consultant costs by starting, staffing, and managing the workforce planning function.
· $180,000 saved in training costs by developing and delivering in-house vs. vendor-delivered training in workforce planning for 300 planning staff.
· $194,998 average increase per employee in child support collections by designing and implementing n