1) ID Logix Company 2000-2004 (Chief Engineer Of R&D)
Low power handheld ID verification terminal Lavinna L-100 and L-101, C-100.
(Linux OS, Strong ARM, second ARM data processor, Graphics LCD display with a touch screen, built-in modem, IrDA, Serial ports, USB, Li-Ion battery with built-in charger, docking station port, built-in 3 tracks magnetic stripe reader and smart card reader)
Was responsible for:
* Component selection and evaluation
* Electrical schematics design
* Prototypes development
* Circuit board layout design
* Development of various engineering tests
* Preparation of all necessary documentation and detailed drawings for manufacturing process.
* Development of a real-time operational environment and ID verification software for "data processor"
* Development of the unique algorithm for validation and authentication of Driver Licenses, Identification cards and other government issued documents in US and Canada
* Development of the communication protocol
Reviews For This Service