I began my practice with a large Wall Street firm. We served multinational corporations with their attendant transactions and disputes (e.g., domestic litigation, cross-border litigation, project finance, capital market issues, mergers and acquisitions, public disclosure, securities issues, etc.). While I enjoyed the practice, I wanted a bit more freedom in my career.
Consequently, I've begun my own practice. Current matters include:
- Litigation alleging copyright infringement by one of the world's largest brewers and four of its advertising agencies.
- Litigation alleging the IRS and the NTA (Japanese IRS) wrongfully disclosed a corporation's private tax return information.
- Negotiations related to invasion of privacy and wrongful use of a client's image in an advertising campaign.
- Advice related to photo safaris and the pitfalls thereof.
- Advice and transactional assistance for a start-up company that makes surf clothing.
Reviews For This Service