Hi, this is Letitia, currently pursuing the bachelor degree in International Business from National Taiwan University. I had taken courses including marketing, economics, finance, accounting and management. Studying these business subjects at degree level has given me a broader understanding towards the theories and practices of management in different organisations.
In addition to the school work, I've also taken several positions to get the hands-on experience of applying those theories. Being a member of the consulting club, I have learned the way of doing market research, collecting data and helped several startup firms write their future business plan. Using data and arranged the information in slides to convey effectively is another learning point that we emphasized on, thus cultivate my ability of slides layout design, and have taken several infographic design cases in my spare time.
I'm also a native Chinese speaker born and raised in Taiwan, and would be beneficial when it comes to collecting market information in Mandarin using area. The ability of English-Chinese translate is a plus.
My functional capabilities include:
- Market research in Taiwan, Hong Kong, and China
- General translation (English, Simplified Chinese & Traditional Chinese)
- Native-speaking proofreading and editing
- Data analysis and infographic design
- Powerpoint slides design
- Transcribing video and audio files, creating subtitles
- Copywriting, article & news writing, creative writing in Chinese
- Academic writing & Research in Chinese
Please feel free to contact me!
Reviews For This Service