Hello, How are you? I am a mechatronics engineer and have been working as a product designer for several years. I am an expert in circuit design, PCB layout, 3D modeling, drawing and rendering. I am also good at firmware development. When I was studying at university, I studied robotics, especially majored parallel robotics, I have experiences in the structural synthesis and dynamic simulation of Delta robot and Stewart platform.
What is called mechatronics let me master various scientific fields such as mechanics, electronics, robotics, software engineering, ...
I have been using CAD, CAE software as below for product design.
- Solidworks 2017 for 3D modeling, drawing and rendering
- ANSYS 18.1, Abaqus, ADAMS, NASTRAN, CST studio, COMSOL.. for structural, thermal, dynamic, CFD, FSI simulation
- Matlab/Simulink for computational work
- Altium Designer 2017, Protel99, Eagle, KiCAD, Allegro for circuit design and PCB layout.
- Proteus, PSpice, LTspice, Multisim, .. for circuit simulation
- ABB robot studio, V-rep for robot programming
- AVR, IAR, .. for firmware development.
Inductive heating based automatic cook processor design project were so successful.
Recently I have designed and prototyped various GPS tracking devices such as GPS tracking bracelet for kids, GPS tracking pin for elders, GPS tracking hunting arrow for hunters. I am an expert in GPS, GSM, BLE, WI-FI, LTE and RF communication, which are widely used for electronic product design.
You can easily confirm my expert from my portfolios.
Looking forward to having opportunity to discuss on your project.
27 Reviews For This Service