Title Company/Law Firm: Title Agent/Real Estate Clerk
* Receive real estate requests and order title searches.
* Examine title reports and prepare title commitments.
* Disburse documents and funds to appropriate parties post-close.
* Knowledge of county rules and fees to prepare documents for recording.
* Process recorded documents and prepare title policy.
Chiropractic: Office Manager
* Office patient care: greet and schedule patients; process new patients; verify and process all insurance operations on patient's behalf.
* Clinical patient care: perform EMS therapy, electric massage and ultrasound.
* Manage clinic collections: process patient bills, counter collections and attorney collections.
* Manage and coordinate physician's speaking engagements, nutritional consults and general office public relations.
Medical Research: Office Coordinator/Senior Data Specialist
* Oversee daily operations of case report form processing.
* Interview, hire, train and supervise da