SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
A diversified background in health care and business environments, with experience in finance, administration and management. Applied leadership, communication, analytical and multi-tasking skills on various projects. Computer skills include MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
Bronx-Lebanon Hospital, Bronx, NY (2002 - Jan 2005)
· Lead a team of fifteen personnel in handling various administrative & clinical functions for the Infectious Diseases Clinic.
· Organize meetings to provide clinical and support personnel on updates concerning hospital policies.
· Oversee expenditures of a $200,000 grant to ensure compliance with grant guidelines.
· Instituted a series of efficiency measures and operating procedures, which enhanced productivity and led to a 21% reduction in costs.
· Instilled in employees greater accountability regarding the processing of medical claims forms, which