Paralegal with experience in commercial, financial, real estate transactions, contract management, mergers and acquisitions, regulatory filings, family law, probate and litigation.
1. Legal document preparation, review and case management in various areas of law. Analyzed and summarized medical, employment and various client and business records; summarized depositions.
2. Developed and maintained systems and processes, including databases, spreadsheets and reports, for regulatory filings, monitoring compliance with contracts, applicable laws and company policy, and for managing high volume and complex tasks.
3. Drafted and coordinated regulatory filings related to mergers and acquisitions; and drafted agreements, board resolutions and other ancillary documents required in various transactions.
4. Assisted attorneys in secured transactions, including UCC filings; financial and commercial real estate transactions; software licensing agreements; aircraft purchase; and special projects.
5. Analyzed and interpreted U.S. Department of State policies applicable to diplomatic relations; and performed diplomatic liaison functions to the United Nations for the Canadian government; coordinated with the Protocol Office travel requirements of Canadian Members of Parliament, ministers and diplomats on official visits.
Reviews For This Service