Research and Analysis
- Employed statistical programming languages (SAS, SPSS, S-Plus, STATA,ARCVIEW ArcGIS) to solve variety of statistical problems. Other programming languages used include Visual Basic and C++.
- Experienced in the use and maintenance of large data bases utilizing the following: SAS data
warehouse module, FoxPro, Access.
- Expert in the use of the following statistical modeling techniques: OLS Regression, Logistic, Proportional Hazards, Tobit, and Probit.
- Experienced in the use of exploratory data analysis techniques such as Factor Analysis and Cluster Analysis.
- Conducted simulations using Bootstrapping and Monte Carlo methods.
- Taught short course on propensity analytic methods.
Taught mathematics and computer programming.
- Conducted college seminars for high school students who aspire to attend college.
- Tutored high school students in math and science
Taught SAT pre