A copy editor is like that behind-the-scene moviemaker that you don't get to see on your screen. However, without him, the flick never becomes a blockbuster! As a copy editor, I will help you fix grammatical errors and rework your epistle to ensure that the right diction is used. In addition to it, I maintain coherence in the piece.
Well, that brings me to the next point: Some people prefer grammar-checkers to copy editors. In fact, there's no basis for comparison, as I use them too. Here's the thing: Upon writing or proofreading your piece, I double-check with my Grammarly Premium. In the end, you have well-structured content.
Having a specialist go over your work would not hurt. Again, even the developers of online grammar-checkers offer human-editing services. At this point, I rest my case!
So, are you looking for a capable copy editor to critique, edit, and proofread your work before it is published? If so, I can do that for you.
Here are the qualities that set me apart from the rest:
- As a grammar Svengali, I have an impeccable command of the English language
- Have eyes for detail
- Back up corrections with reliable online sources (If need be)
- Use the tone that appeals to your readers
- Explain why the syntax is unsuitable or incorrect
- Cross-check questionable facts in articles (fact-checking)
- Many more.
Give me your proofreading tasks, and watch me get it done in a fraction of a second.
Let's get started...!!!