- MBA, Cum Laude, Executive Program, University of Notre Dame, South Bend, Indiana, 2005
- BS, Political Science, Undergraduate Fellow, Vice President Student Body, Ball State University, 1995
- US Marine Corps Reserves, 1992-2000
- Exchange Student, Johannesburg, South Africa, 1989 - 1990
Results-driven leader who utilizes strong business, operations and technical acumen to achieve corporate objectives.
- Recognized by Indiana Business Magazine as one of "Indiana's Technology Stars" July, 03.
- Launched software startup, developed and secured patents, won US government contract and drove sales to $1+ million in < 2 years.
- Played key role in propelling project revenue 177% from $1.8 million to $5+ million within 1 year for KPMG.
- Successfully negotiated a 3-year, distribution agreement for medical software startup with Medline Industries a $1.3 billion healthcare distributor.
Strategic thinker who quickly overcomes obstacles and delivers solutions that achi
Reviews For This Service