Linux enthusiast and evangelist.
I've got 8 years of experience as DevOps, Linux SysAdmin and Cloud infrastructure Engineer with international experience in USA, Europe and Mexico.
Moreover, I am a very communicative and contactable person with a great passion for one's work and dedicated to it, who've just started to work as a freelancer willing to get things done with high quality.
Furthermore, my areas of expertise include:
- Implementation of Jenkins and hudson based CI/CD pipelines.
- Implementation of Ansible playbooks for providing automated infrastructure and recovery.
- Management of cloud based computing infrastructure (AWS, Google Cloud, Linode, Digital Ocean).
- Great knowledge in amazon technologies such as: automated amazon S3 backups and implementations, terraform and ansible automated deployments, Amazon Route53, amazon VPC's.
- Big data infrastructure: Hadoop, hive, impala, Docker Containerization, Continuos integration, delivery and deployment, ETL automation, Hbase, Automated data extraction and processing (AWK programming language, sed, bash, cut, tr, paste, etc.).
- Highly scalable, secure, reliable and fault tolerant architectures by means of: Amazon technologies such as ELB (Elastic Load Balancer), VPC (Virtual Private Cloud, Public and private subnets), RDS, autoscaling, AMI's, snapshots, cloudwatch and monitoring services (Icinga, Nagios, Monit), Microservices tecnologies (Docker), HAProxy.
- Unix/Linux administration: RedHat Linux Infrastructure Management, migrations to different cloud services, Bash advanced scripting, LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) and LEMP (Linux, Nginx, MySQL, Php-fpm) stack implementations, IBM DB2 Analytics Accelerator, Nginx and Apache massive vhosts (new automated virtual hosts), Plesk administration.
- Linux server hardening: Kernel hardening and tuning, Fail2ban, Firewall (CSF, iptables, ufw), reducing spam (SpamAssassin), avoiding DDOS Attacks and malware mitigation on different CMS(Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal).
- Infrastructure as code and DevOps Technologies: Terraform, Ansible, Vagrant, Microservices technologies (Docker technologies: swarm, compose, consul, Hub etc.), Virtualization (Vagrant, VMWare: vSphere Java API or ViJava), Jenkins and Hudson CI/CD, source code management (Github, SVN, Bitbucket, GitLab), LAMP and LEMP Stack, PaaS, IaaS, SaaS.
- Building executable programs and libraries from source: make, MakeFiles.
- Project management and documentation systems: Jira, Tuleap, Redbooth, Confluence.
- Databases implementations, administration as well as data analysis: Non-SQL (Redis, Couchbase, MongoDB), SQL (MySQL, PostgresQL, PL/SQL).
- Mail server implementations: postfix, citadel, iredmail, SMTP, POP3, IMAP, etc.
- Distributed web caching systems: APC, Memcached, Varnish, Amazon CDN.
- Setting and installing SSL certificates.