Conducted an EEO investigation to determine sexual discrimination case.
- Constructed subsequent report in "layers" to allow busy executives to get: just the conclusion; or the executive summary of the rationale supporting the conclusion; or the pertinent findings leading to the conclusion; or the entire report including all the data found and interviews conducted.
- The report garnered hearty praise up the entire chain of command.
When Air Force Space Command stood up the Defense Department's first Intranet, I developed the policy and directive covering its use.
- Nearly all of DoD then adapted my work for their situations as others implemented their own Intranets.
- Policy published nearly as first written.
As part of Director's Action Group, wrote answers to issues on behalf of the major general heading up the Communications-Computers Directorate for Air Force Space Command.
- Notable article on communications interoperability issues within international coalitions.
Reviews For This Service