· Designed and implemented a Physician Peer Review tracking system in MS Access for The Hospital for Special Surgery, NY that increased reporting efficiency by 60%.
· Researched and implemented a school wide Oracle based solution. Project was completed within budget and an extremely constrained timeframe. Solution reduced data input by 40%, while increasing accessibility by 200%, thereby reducing individual workloads.
· Researched and implemented a Siemens solution to integrate telephones at a remote location that increased dependability by 80%, as well as adding 20 users to the Dalton LAN.
· Designed, researched and implemented a Network Upgrade to standardize on Cisco routers and switches within an aggressive timeframe that boosted throughput by 40% and connectivity by 10%.
· Developed a Grade Reporting System using Crystal Reports and FilemakerPro that decreased faculty report generating time by 50%.
· Researched and installed a Mitel Telephone System replacement within budget
Reviews For This Service