* Microsoft Certified Solution Developer in Visual Basic 6.0 and SQL Server Design and implementation.
* Design and develop information systems using Microsoft Visual Studio.NET tools, Visual Basic.NET, ASP.NET, XML WEB Services, XML Application development, XSL/XSLT, VB 6.0, Visual Interdev, and MS SQL Server.
* Experienced in Design/Development of applications using Object Oriented Analysis & Design
* Experienced Electronics Engineer with over thirteen years in Nuclear Hardening And Survivability.
* Detail-oriented, with good organizational and multitasking skills
* Quick study, enjoy new challenges
In my current position, I am a Senior Level .NET Developer. I also have the experience of a Senior Engineer in Hardware Design and Development specialized in Nuclear Hardening and Survivability for major defense systems. My skills and experience include the developing of web-based and smart client windows client/server applications utilizing Microsoft technologies, including: AS