Ms. D. L. Quesinberry (http://www.donnalquesinberry.com) identifies and creates domain registries and builds sites for our Clients. Additionally, we provide content editing and writing; a solid familiarity with embedding, links, meta-tagging, PodCast and VodCast integration as well as graphics and illustrations inclusion into content pages is extended. Programming and debugging are performed as required.
For Social Network Services expansion, she ensures Traffic to Client websites through SEO after ascertaining the Client site search engine practices, Ms. Quesinberry elevates ranking by building the Client site as an easy to find and process search engine; collects keywords and includes them on web pages, links and URLs; and links similar websites to elevate search engine placement.
Ms. Quesinberry performs the following to achieve SNS SEO G&O (Goals and Objectives):
1. Create the URL list of pages on Client's website
2. Create XML site map for Google
3. Generate master keyword list, search totals and competitive analysis
4. Create a primary keyword list for URLs, web pages, meta tags, and content management
5. Optimize meta tags on each URL list and primary keyword list page
6. Submits website to Google local business and generate Google verification page
7. Submit verified site map to Google site map center
8. Submits website to the Google Open Directory
9. Create website accounts
10. Use reports from Google Webmaster Center and tracking systems to create long-term Client SNS SEO Marketing Plan
** Understandably, my rates are higher than average through Guru; however, I do offer a 40% reduction for 8(a), Minority, Disadvantaged, etc. classifications and often price to bottom-line. Don't be dissuaded by cost - look at expertise and ask to negotiate!
Reviews For This Service