Web Site Planning:
1) Set up web sites based on your goals.
2) Make sure site is designed to direct visitors to where you want them to be and what you want them to do.
3) Advise on new technology in order to have a competitive edge.
Web Site Project Management:
1) Make sure each step of e-business construction is done on time and budget.
2) Improvise and update planning based on current realities.
3) Coordinate multiple departments, managers and freelancers to get the project done.
Web Site Marketing:
1) Determine appropriate Market for e-business.
2) Setup appropriate marking campaigns.
a) CPC Marketing
b) Newsletter Marketing
c) Blog Marketing
d) Community Marketing
f) E-Commerce Merchandising.
Web Site Programming:
1) HTML, Coldfusion and SQL Programming.
2) Web Site Updating.
3) HTML Set Up for SEO/SEM