• Organize and lead rigorous analysis, including individual interviews and group meetings to determine the needs of the client process.
• Oversee iterative design process used to determine the development design and architecture based on the results of the Analysis phase.
• Responsible for design and insuring that all development efforts used object oriented, n-tiered, component-based development principles.
• Architect, designer, developer, and manager of current project sub-contracted to Long Cloud’s development team for a complete rewrite / port of the BAPPTrack® Client –Server windows application to an ASP.NET .NET 3.0 framework application, code name “Rincon”.
• Full support for Unicode Internationalization and Culture Aware deployment of “Rincon”
• New development efforts are managed and tracked on MS Team Foundation Server and incorporate the latest MS tools in AJAX development and .NET 3.0 Framework
Reviews For This Service