NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR / SYSTEMS ENGINEER
System Security, Technical Troubleshooting, Migrations, System Upgrades,
* Develop loyal following with clients; specifically requested for service
calls due to strong technical knowledge, ability to communicate and
* Maintain strong customer loyalty by selecting and installing the best
equipment to get the job done right.
* Recognized for speed and efficiency in troubleshooting network, computer
issues and hardware failures.
* Praised for ability to meet technology needs of clients in cost effective
and timely manner.
* Increase personal knowledge by constantly reading and efficiently
resolving problems for clients.
MCP, A+, Network+
Windows 95, 98, Me, XP (Pro and Home), 2000 Professional, 2000 Server, 2003
Server, NT4 Workstation, NT4 Server, Small Business Server 2000 and 2003
Exchange Server 5.5,
Reviews For This Service